|Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
How much do you know arcades?
How about testing your knowledge about timeless arcade classics? Post reply with answers and you will get Arcade-Score.
1. From which country does Tetris comes?
C: Soviet Union
2. Which film was inspiration for Space Invaders?
A: Star Wars
C: Space Balls
3. Where worked Don Bluth before he started making video games?
A: Warner Bros.
4. What was original name of Pac-Man?
5. Which rock band has arcade game based on it?
6. Which game as the first ever features background music?
B: Space Invaders
C: Donkey Kong
7. What was the first name of Pong?
A: Ultra Tennis Simulator
B: Table Tennis '72
8. Which game features Don Bluth as voice actor?
A: Space Ace
B: Dragon's Lair
C: Dragon's Lair 2 - Time Warp
If you answered correctly for all 8 questions, you'll get two free, invisible, tasteless cookies!
8 - arcade god
7 - arcade champion
6 - arcade nerd
5 - average player
4 - smart one
3 - casual arcade'er
2 - not-so-familiar
1 - arcades-not-your-brand
0 - you-don't-even-know-Pong?!
Winners don't use drugs. - William S. Sessions - Director FBI
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|